Socialize

DO YOU KNOW YOUR POWER ?




Who you are?

What you do for a living is not who you are. 
You are more, much more, than that.

Why we deny ourselves?

It’s easy to get so caught up in what we do, that we are only identifying ourselves through our daily tasks. I am a mechanic. I am a parking lot attendant. I am a doctor. I am dishwasher.

When we connect ourselves to our jobs very closely, then  we deny ourselves the chance to  ever  be anything else.

Realize the glory of the soul!

God gave us the power to change.

You are an important living soul who came here for experience, development and change. 

Make a masterpiece from your life.

"All the arts we practice are apprenticeship. The big art is our life."
                                               -M.C. Richards
Conclusion

God, help me realize the glory of my soul. thank  you for my mortality and for  the ability to learn and grow.

Post a Comment

0 Comments